London’s largest primary care provider is keen to talk to GPs about how we can accommodate your career needs within our growing organisation.
We are passionate about developing the next generation of Primary Care Leaders.
AT Medics was founded by six GPs who graduated together from medical school. They are deeply involved in the surgeries, providing clinical care, support and leadership on a daily basis.
We can offer careers with a difference – truly tailored to your interests and needs. You could choose to become a Full or Part-time Salaried GP, or alternatively work in a regular sessional capacity.
We offer newly qualified GPs significant support and mentoring, recognising that the transition from training can be daunting.
Our highly developed systems and processes will minimise your admin workload, allowing you to focus on delivering high quality care and to truly enjoy your role.
Your Career. Your Choice.
- Clinical Fellowship Posts: We are funding a number of MSc courses allowing GPs to develop the academic background required for future leadership roles in Primary Care.
- Urgent Care & GP Training: You could choose to combine Primary Care work with Urgent Care sessions. Additionally, we will actively support GPs who wish to pursue F2 Supervisor and ST Trainer status.
- Clinical Lead Roles: A career development structure with graduated responsibility levels, enabling you to become a Clinical Lead with a focus on quality improvement and practice leadership.
We are organised into four areas – East London, North & West London, South East London and Croydon, and we can match you to a practice in your preferred location.
- Competitive pay rates
- Full Medical Indemnity reimbursement
- Full GP Trainer’s Grant reimbursement
- Enhanced sickness cover
- NHS Pension
We want to hear from you
Pick up the phone or email us and have a discussion about what you would like from your career with our GP Director, Dr Hasnain Abbasi.
email@example.com | 07888 731 384